The Center for Integrated Operations in the Petroleum Industry has been a succesful CRI with 13 industry partners and 4 research partners.
During this 8-year period the IO Center has:
- hosted 20 pilot projects in the industry partner companies
- developed more than 30 methods/models/prototoypes
- established three spin-off companies: eDrilling Solutions AS, Solution Seeker AS and VISAVI Technology AS
- published 3 books, 75 articles in peer reviewed journals and held close to 250 oral presentations at international conferences
- funded 25 PhD candidates (10 graduating in the end of 2015 and 2016), hosted 12 postdoctoral fellows, 3 visiting professors and educated more than 100 MSc students
- organized the international conference for integrated operations in the petroleum industry 8 times, with a total attendance of close to 2000 participants